Love this new lip color by urban decay! It’s very different almost an orangey red. Bought it at Sephora and at $17 it’s totally worth it!
1. Schedule exercise: with everything from holiday parties to shopping you may forget or run out of time to exercise. Set an alarm or reminder to keep you on track.
2. Drink a lot of water especially before a holiday party! This will not only keep you hydrated but also give you a more full feeling so you don’t over eat.
3. Keep healthy snacks at home and leave the holiday food for the parties you attend. Avoid temptation.
4. Minimize your alcohol intake: the more you drink, the more calories you consume!
5. Most importantly don’t deprive yourself! If you want a piece of pie go for it! Just don’t eat the whole pie! It’s all about choosing the right portions and not over eating.
I hope you all have a great holiday! Check out my store for those special gifts…😊And remember the reason for the season! Keep it healthy and sexy peeps! Xoxo- Arianny Celeste
I am a true fitness nerd! I love it, makes me feel good to know I’m taking care of my body by exercising. But I am just like everyone where i have my days I’m lazy or just flat out bored stuck in a fitness rut! Thats why i like to switch it up! I recently tried Spin (bicycle class doing intervals of uphill, downhill, running etc). It was an amazing full body workout even my abs were on fire! I mix that up with cardio,weights, and kickboxing so its always different. This shocks the body, using muscles you never used before and leaving your body looking solid and also keeps U interested! Dont give up, switch it up! Keep it healthy and sexy my friends!! xoxo
I was always told I was too short to model, to shy to act or host. Its your love and support thru the years that has helped me not only with my confidence..but to believe in myself and push myself for more. Now I’m traveling the world doing things i love for work! I want to thankyou all, without you i wouldnt be here!! Happy 10,000th tweet. I leave you with a quote by Norman Vincent Peale. <3
Thursday in Toronto: April 28-Liberty Grand 11-2am
Friday April 29 in Toronto: Hayabusa Booth @Ufc Fan expo 10-2pm, Ufc Booth 2-3pm, Ufc Weigh ins 4-5pm
Friday night April 29 in Toronto: Hosting at C Lounge
Saturday April 30 in Toronto: Hayabusa 10-2pm, Ufc booth 2-3pm, Ufc Fight 5-?
Friday May 6 in Las Vegas: Hosting Paquaio Fight at Studio 54
Saturday May 14 Ufc Gym opening in Corona California.
Friday May 27 Ufc Weigh in in Las Vegas
Saturday May 28 Ufc Fight in Las Vegas